Monday, October 7, 2013

Miscellaneous Happenings

Yay for October!!

 Sorry for the blurry picture, but this is the best I could do... on my own... with my SLOW camera on my phone - he is a busy boy these days!

Mom and Dad are coming in 8 days!!!!!!!!! Can you tell how excited I am by my exclamation point usage?

Mimi made this hat for Witt... so cute!

 
Witten is now 9 months old (as of yesterday). Here are the token pictures with the bear...
 

And one with Mommy!

On Saturday we went to a nearby Pumpkin Patch. It was super cute, BUT it was 91 degrees and we were all SUPER hot. We walked around a bit and got some pumpkins and a hay bale for the front porch. Needless to say, we didn't stay long but here were a few pictures...


Here are a few pictures from our home - Columbus Air Force Base (CAFB)...

This is the base exchange and the commissary, which was closed this past week because of the shutdown; BUT we just found out today that it will reopen on Tuesday!! 

This is where Keith takes all of his academic tests, which he EXCELS at and I'm SO proud of him!

This is where Keith goes to class and has simulator training.


This is the main entrance off the highway leading to CAFB. 


That's all of the CAFB pictures I have for now. I'll get more of the different airplanes eventually. :)

We have made a decision on which church we want to be part of and serve.... Mt. Vernon Church (aka the MTV church, ha) - http://www.mtvchurch.com/. We look forward to getting involved (becoming members, joining a life group and possibly me being part of the worship team) and meeting people there!

Have a great week!!

5 comments:

  1. Appropriate usage of exclamation points!!!!!!!!!! We can hardly wait!! That little boy doesn't look so little anymore...and I can't wait to eat him up! Love you, sweetheart...love all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so excited for you guys. Great pictures. Keep them coming!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' the TEXAS outfit! Go Witten!! He is so adorable, Kayla! I wish we lived closer! Keep the pics coming as Todd said, we love to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you guys are doing good! Witten is getting so big, enjoy the time it goes so fast. I have to say I am not surprised Keith is excelling, he was always a good student and worked hard! I am thankful you found a church too, when we were visiting churches we felt homeless and lost without a church body and life group.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the pictures! He is getting so big. I CANNOT WAIT TO GET THERE!!!!!!!!! (not yelling . . . just excited!) Ha! Can't wait to hear about your church and see everything. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete