Friday, November 1, 2013

Trick-or-Treat Rain Delay

Is it seriously November?!?!?!

I have loved looking at pictures of everyone else in their costumes. Unlike the rest of the nation, we did not trick-or-treat on Halloween. It rained here on and off all day yesterday, so the Air Force Base moved the festivities to Saturday night instead... which I'm okay with because Daddy will be able to join us! :)

However, I just couldn't help but put Witten in his little (rather, BIG) frog costume! Plus, the family was begging me for pictures. ;) Here's a little teaser of our happy frog practicing for tomorrow...


 
Ribbit Ribbit!
 
Daddy didn't have to go in until 10-ish this morning so Froggy was helping him study!

 
More pictures to come after tomorrow night!

1 comment:

  1. Never really liked frogs….until now! Cutest frog EVER!! I love yall.

    ReplyDelete