Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy 1st to my first!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WITTEN PAUL!!!

It seriously cannot already be a year since this sweet boy entered our lives. TIME FLIES!! We are so grateful for him and all the joy he has brought into our lives.

 First pic is me at 11am (an hour before my water broke) on Jan 5, 2013. Second pic is my sweet little conehead at 9:30am on Jan 6, 2013.

Witten on Jan 6, 2013 and 2014!
 

I'll post soon about his birthday party and our Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays with family. Yes, I'm way behind!

LOVE YOU, BUBBA!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. G and Mimi can't believe it's been a year either…and yet, it seems like little Dub has been with us for much longer. Sure love you guys and love the posts…that is, whenever you get around to them. Looking forward to face-timing again soon. Love to all. Happy B-Day to G's little buddy!

    ReplyDelete